Friday, March 5, 2010

Volume

This is somewhat random, but I kind of get overwhelmed by volume sometimes. Not loud volume, just the amount of it.

For example, when I'm using my headset after people in my house have gone to sleep, I have billions of different volume controls I can fiddle with.
  • Main System Volume
  • Wave System Volume
  • Media Player Volume (iTunes, MPC, Grooveshark, etc)
  • Speaker Volume
  • Headset Volume
I dunno, I just find it a tad confusing at times. Like when it's turned up way too loud, and the volume on my speakers and headset are both really low, but then I discover that  the System volume and the iTunes volume are all the way up.

Don't get me wrong, it's great. It's just like......so many choices.

This boring, random moment brought to you by:
-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment