Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Diary

If you haven't noticed, I tend to post a ton about Linux distributions. It might seem like it's getting old, like "Doesn't this guy do anything else?", but the whole point of this blarg is that it's "Diary of an Aspiring Nerd." It's truly a diary of what I learn in terms of nerdiness. True, I do choose the projects/topics, but that's because they interest me, and I would probably be doing them anyway even without this blog. The nice part about the blog is that I can truly journal what I learn and it really keeps me (more) on track in terms of projects. And it might help other people too, or maybe (just maybe) be entertaining to them as well. But most of all, it's fun. I mean, with every single post I've had thus far, I don't really think too much about it ahead of time. Sure, I think of the topics sometimes, but other times I'll just run across them on the spur of the moment. But I just jot down my thoughts, and that's really fun, especially when it's something I enjoy. And really, this blog is alot about me (egotisticalism!), since I doubt more than 5 people will ever lay eyes on it. That's why I like to use Firefly references or think outloud on paper (err....computer keyboard), and why I don't push this blog. At all. I don't post links in signatures, use FeedBurner, or anything. I just let it be.

Hmm. This post tended to be more about me thinking outloud than an actual coherent thought. Case in point, I suppose.
-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment