So after many months of using my keyboard, I finally decided to open it and clean it down. While all the keys were off, I decided to switch to Dvorak since Ive been wanting to out of curiosity. It's tough. It's taken me 15 minutes to write this post. On the plus side, it helped show me that I actually did know QWERTY pretty well, even though I don't type it "correctly." On the minus side, it's driving me insane.
And if you think I've been typing any update since this in Dvorak, you're insane. I kept the language layout the same and wrote an AHK script to rebind every key to what it's supposed to be, so I can switch it on and off. I haven't had the guts to switch it on yet. I'll post in a post (and probably here) if I finally start using Dvorak.