Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello iTunes 10!

Holy crap! I decided to go with the most recent iTunes for my new W7 install, and....geez! It actually looks.....halfway decent! Maybe it's just because it's on W7 (and everything looks better in 7), but it just looks what I've always wanted iTunes to look like! The sidebar is no longer bulky and eye-grabby, the tabs are small and unobtrusive....overall, I like it alot. Now if they could just get rid of the brushed metal look.....

Keep in mind, this is definitely not saying that I actually like iTunes. I'd rather take MusicBee, Songbird, MediaMonkey, foobar2000 or just about anything other than it. But this is a step in the right direction.

But I wouldn't be Bry if I didn't have something bad to say about Apple in any post I reference them. What's with the new iTunes logo? Lame much? It's so -as my brother so adequately put it- generic. I was never big for the brushed metal, but at least the last icon had style.

-Bry

Powered by Zoundry Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment