Saturday, October 2, 2010

Zombie Farm Wiki

I guess it's about time I posted this here. About a week ago, I ran into a question about Zombie Farm. I googled, mostly looking for a wiki, and found that none had been created. Well, it had been created, but quite honestly sucked. So I decided that I would pour my time and effort into it and try to make a comprehensive wiki for Zombie Farm.

It's gone very well, it's been getting progressively easier, and I actually just have a few more things to do until it's complete (to the current version, that is). The only problem is, I put off all the hard stuff until the end, so now I have all of the hard stuff left.

Anyway, check it out if you play the game or are just bored.
-Bry

PS - If you want to know how I'm doing with the wiki, check my user blog on it. I probably won't post about it here again unless I'm completely done or find something amazing.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you'll read this.
    please log into ZF wiki, i need to ask you sg. Kgs88error
    sorry for disturbing you here!

    ReplyDelete