Thursday, March 10, 2011

Video Vednesday Omnitrois

I guess it's Wednesday, isn't it...

Anyway, got not one, not two, but three videos that have struck my fancy recently. There's one that is an interesting experiment, one that is nerdilly musical, and another that is OMG-I-want-it-coolest-thing-ever. In my incredibly biased opinion, I don't think you'll be disappointed by any of them.

The Experiment.

The video is called "Chain of Fools : Upgrading through every version of windows." Do I really need to explain what this is about? In any case, it is interesting to see that (1) this actually can be done, and (2) Microsoft's stance toward what "upgrade" means (in terms of user preferences) along the years.



The Nerdy Musical.
While I'm a little lost on the general specifics (How does one express 9 in terms of a 8 tone scale?), it still is interesting, and not only that, also very catchy. Plus, this guy has and plays an incredible amount of instruments



OMG WANT.
This guy -in his incredible genius- made a self-contained functional Nintendo 64 system fit inside a carrying case for a Gameboy Advance. The sheer awesomeness of this is....well, hard to describe.



I can't believe Pi Day is coming up! I almost forgot!
-Bry

[UPDATE 3-19-11]
 If you're wondering about the title, check out the same-named episode of Ask A Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment