- Someone with an extremely intense interest or fascination in an academic field of study. 
- Understands, creates, and fixes really cool stuff. 
- A Nerd is an “intellectual” who devotes large amounts of time to studying.
- Nerds are raw brain power at its finest. 
- Someone with an interest or lifestyle having to do with niche activities, especially fandom and technology. 
- Understands and collects really cool stuff. 
- In other words, they are someone who has a large amount of “useless” knowledge.
- Geeks are now unilaterally almost always associated with fandom. 
I think I definitely have tendencies of both, and I hope that this blog is still adequately named: I aspire to be a nerd, particularly in the area of Computer Science, who understands it to better my career and the ability to create things. But I am still a Geek because I love video games, Firefly, and all that other good Geek culture stuff. All in all, the true question comes down to
The question is, does computer knowledge make you a nerd of a geek? 
.....or a little bit of both? Thoughts? Opinions?