Friday, June 17, 2011

A month vacation

I've been thinking about it and I really want to take a break from technology. Unfortunately, there's a better chance of pigs flying out of every hole of hell after it's been frozen over, so I'm going to try to just take a break from my desktop. With the exception of a few Steam games.

It's really not that big of a deal since I got my Transformer tablet and finally got the keyboard as well, so I can very comfortably type and surf the web. (Like I'm typing this post right now.) But I just spend too much time on the computer and internet, doing random things like sorting the funny pictures I have collected over the years, which ultimately ends out being a waste of time.

The post title is really misleading because this blog is part of my "vacation" from other things, but I'm hoping that this will help me to focus more on more productive things. That doesn't mean I'll stop posting here, especially with some scheduled posts I have coming up, but it will probably hinder it (which is a good thing). Anyway, I hope it goes well.

-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment