Thursday, June 30, 2011

Valve is practically GIVING their games away

The Valve Complete Pack is normally $215.81, but is on sale for $49.99. That is insane. And it's not even that it is 77% off: it's that some of the best games ever are in that pack: Half-Life and all it's derivitaves, Half-Life 2 and Episodes 1 & 2, Left4Dead 1 & 2, Team Fortress 1 & 2, Counter Strike Original & Source, and Portal 1 & 2.

Let me repeat that: Portal 2 is in the complete pack. Normally, Portal 2 is $49.99 individually, and now you can buy it and get a shit ton of other amazing games.

Seriously. Every time I go the the page for the Complete Pack, I cry a little, because over time I ended out buying all of the games in it and I ended out paying way more than $50. I actually just bought Portal 2 separately for $33.49, which is still an amazing deal, but it can't touch the Complete Pack. Seriously, no jokes: if you even slightly game on the PC (and don't mind using Steam), buy this pack.

The only bad thing about this pack is that they keep adding games as they come out, which makes it an even better value for gamers who have not yet bought it, and that makes me jealous.

-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment