Sunday, August 7, 2011

Qweex is born

I haven't talked about this because I've been so unbelievably busy, what with fiddling with my HTPC and also setting up my first website. I picked out the domain name quite a while ago and it didn't expire until earlier this week and as soon as it did, I jumped on it. My plan is that eventually it will morph into my own software company (kind of FreewareWire's big brother), which I hope to have started before I graduate college, but for now, I'm going to use it as a chance to help people by opening up a computer repair business.

So without further ado, I present Qweex!


I'm really not hoping to make a buttload of money off this. Honest to god, at this point, I just wait to pay for hosting. Because even if I just break even, I'll have had a good 2 years to familiarize myself with how to run a website, something I've had no experience with before now. And believe me, I've already learned alot.
Yeah, uh, if anyone on here wants help I can like give you a discount for reading my blog I guess (even though I'm pretty sure anyone who stumbles on it is nerdier than I).
And now I'm going to collapse into bed because I spent all night learning about including PHP and htaccess files.
-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment