Friday, September 16, 2011

Darksiders for $5!

I know I haven't been posting a lot recently, but I've had a lot going on recently....most of it has been college. But I am still subscribed to a [very awesome Reddit...uh thing] (Subreddit? do not know exactly how Reddit works) that lets me know when there's a Steam sale on a game. And today, that game is Darksiders.

I actually started a very lengthy blog post "review" about this game but have been unable to finish it (again, school), but if you want my short answer to if I like Darksiders: YES. Resounding yes. It's not the most original or thrilling game out there, but it is fun as hell. (Ha, pun.) And $5 is a steal.

If you don't have it already, I recommend getting it right now because it's a great game, and that way you can be ready, since Darksiders 2 is slated to come out soon...ish.

Onward, to Steam!
-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment