Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New headphones?

I am on the hunt for new headphones! I'm really not picky at all as long as they are (a) comfortable and (b) WORK. I prefer the standard 1/4" over USB and noise canceling is a huge plus, but other than that, I really don't care that much.

The only other thing that has come to my attention is that my headphones always tend to crack at the plastic on the sides. I think this might be because I often sit with one ear on, one ear off, so they get twisted a little bit, but I'd like to have some headphones that can take that minor abuse. Both my TekNMotion AND my Hesh have kind of reached their end of life cycle due to that very problem.

If I had more free time, I would do some shopping around, but alas, school is a harsh mistress.
-Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment